1. Do you have magnets on your fridge?
Yes, allmost of them are humorous..
2. Do you have a calendar in your kitchen, if so, what’s the theme of it?
Its a rat themed calender. Yes I said rats as they are wonderful pets!
3. What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
At the moment its mt slow cooker, what a wonderful invention!
4. Are you lucky enough to have a pantry of some kind?
No, I would love one as I lack storage space.
5.What is your favorite appliance?
My slow cooker, electric wok and coffee maker.
6. Do you have an eat in kitchen (table in it)?
No room in the kitchen. We have a table that has pull out sides in our lounge/diner
7. Do you have a bread box?
8. Do you have a picture of your kids on the fridge?
One picture that has been made into a fridge magnet of my son swimming with dolphins.
9. Do you ever cook breakfast in your jammies?
I do not cook but nearly always make breakfast in my jammies.
10. Do you have a favorite cookbook that you use?
TO many to list , I just love cookbooks..
11. Are you lucky enough to have recipes that were passed down from your mom or grandma?
No, but my mum has shared many with me.
12. What’s your favorite food?
You have to pick a favourite! Yikes... Ermm chinese food.
13. What’s your favorite thing to cook?
14. Is your coffee pot electric or stove top?
I love my coffee, I have an electric and a stove pot, infact I am enjoying some fresh coffee right now.
15. Do you ever make your own bread?
When we have guests I make bread rolls occasionally.
16. Name one thing that you have hanging on your wall in your kitchen:
A pale wooden clock.
17. Is there a clock in your kitchen?
Yes, I have clocks in every room.
18. Do you have a bowl of fruit sitting on your table or counter?
Yes I adore fruit and plums are in season at moment yummy!
19. What type of canisters do you have?
Only use two, one for rice and another for teabags.
20. Does your kitchen have a theme?
Pale and unintersting- Is that a theme?
21. What’s for supper tonight?
Sweet and sour chicken and vegetable Korma (we have a guest for tea so I like to do two dished :))
22. Do you have enough cabinet space?
Not at all, but I manage. I think what ever size I had I would want more lol..
23. Does your family use paper plates?
Only on picnics.
24. Do you have a good set of china?
I have a white set we got for our wedding, but its slowly shrinking and have added other white plates etc to keep the numbers up.
25. Do you wear an apron to work in your kitchen?
I have one but I dont. I always forget lol. Unless I have a baking day then I do.
26. Name one thing, if anything, that you would like to change about your kitchen.
Its very old and tired , so I would change it all.