Saturday 24 September 2011

Mighty God

Life has been difficult with the loss of my Mum, but I have had a wonderful feeling of comfort and guidance from my mighty Lord. The Lord is so loving and kind. He has guided me, given me strength, helped me to say the right words or to be silent (which is a huge task in my case!), and kept me well enough to help out with the family if needed.

I am now going through a relapse. I have tunnel vision, loss of sensation and strength in my right side and pain from my neck upwards but it really isn't bothering me. That is because I have the Lord with me and on my side, how awesome is that?

I am so privileged to have the Lord in my life and to be able to come to the Lord in prayer. Walking and talking with the Lord is truly marvelous! I don't do it enough and I wonder why, because when I am talking with the Lord, all things of this world fade away and become unimportant.

I have such a forgiving and loving Lord, I fail over and over again in so many aspects of my life and the Lord picks me up and guides me. Everything that happens in my life is what the Lord has allowed and it continually shapes me while I walk the Christian path in this world.

2 comments:

Susanna said...

Hey lovely Clare. You know what? You are an incredible witness and testimoney to us all. You do not moan or complain. You just get on with it and look upwards! You may not feel you walk enough with the Lord but I am sure you do it lots more than the rest of us! Sending you lots of love. Will be praying for a remission very soon xx

Moomin said...

Mighty God, while angels bless Thee may a mortal sing Thy name?
We are so glad that the Lord is your theme and holding you dear Clare. much love Moomin xx