Tuesday 31 December 2013

Thankful for little things...

Its been a long time since I have written post here, I do pop by now and again keeping up with my friends blogs.

Last night I had plenty of quiet time, and had time to reflect on things that have happened, are happening and what might come.
One unchanging thing in my life is the Lord God , what a mighty rock to be priveledged to be able to stand upon, and what ever is thrown in my path of life I know and have a most wonderful Friend to rely on. God never fails or forsakes me, how awesome is that!
God gave me a wonderful husband who is so patient, kind and loving with me. I love the little things in life, like a cuddle with my husband,  going out for a meal together  or holding hands whilst walking. We should treasure these moments and don't just let them pass you by.
My son is nearly 17 years old and time has shot by, I am so thankful to the Lord for my son and I just wish I treasured those moments spent with him more but I still have moments to come and I shall grasp and treasure them.
Don't let the world consume your time, make time for things and treasure those moments you have.
I am so thankful for the home we now live in, yet again God directed my family and removed all hurdles that might of prevented the move.
I am thankful for the lovely group of people in our church congregation who have loved and supported us and the love they have shown my husband who has been their Pastor for coming up for two years now.
I am thankful for the food on my table and the clothes I wear.
Most of all I am thankful for the Lord Jesus Christ who took this sinner and showed such love and mercy and changed my hardened heart. If God can change me, God can save anyone who  comes to him confessing their sin and putting their trust fully in The Lord Jesus Christ  alone. 
What are you waiting for? Come to Him now its free and life changing!

No comments: